District Closure & Service Modification : Per the California Department of Public Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the District is taking the following proactive measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Temporary closure of the District Office to the public
- Temporary suspension of the school education program, outreach events, and presentations of all types.
The District will continue to provide essential services such as mosquito surveillance, inspections, and control to prevent mosquito-transmitted diseases. Please note that mosquito & vector control programs and services may be modified to adhere to recommendations or directives from local and state officials.
Services: Click here to request service
- Mosquito Control: Residents that are experiencing a mosquito problem may request service.
- Lab/Surveillance Program: Monitors the abundance of vectors and conducts surveillance for vector-borne diseases.
- School Presentations: Presentations are available for grades K-8 throughout the school year. (Temp0rarily suspended)
- Participation in Local Events: For more information, please email our Public Information Officer. (Temp0rarily suspended)
- Insect Identification: Due to the current district office closure, we are not accepting walk-in samples for insect identification. If you have a question or need assistance with an insect issue, please contact Kelly Liebman (Kellyl@msmosquito.org; 707-230-5386).