The District is currently taking the following proactive measure to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Temporary closure of the District Office to the public
The District will continue to provide essential services such as mosquito surveillance, inspections, and control to prevent mosquito-transmitted diseases. Please note that mosquito & vector control programs and services may be modified to adhere to recommendations or directives from local and state officials.
Services: Click here to request service
- Mosquito Control: Residents that are experiencing a mosquito problem may requset service.
- Mosquitofish: Free delivery of mosquitofish for permanent ponds or water features.
- Yellowjacket Control: Treatment of in-ground yellowjacket nests only.
- Rodent Advice and Inspections: Residents may call for rodent advice or to schedule an inspection.
- School Presentations: Presentations are available for grades K-8 throughout the school year.
- Participation in Local Events: For more information, please email our Public Information Officer.
- Insect Identification: Due to the current district office closure, we are not accepting walk-in samples for insect identification. Residents are invited to submit an online identification request regarding insects or other arthropods (spiders, scorpions, mites etc.) that affect their daily lives. Click here to submit an insect identificaton request.