District Closure & Service Modification : Per the California Department of Public Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the District is taking the following proactive measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Temporary closure of the District Office to the public
The District will continue to provide essential services such as mosquito surveillance, inspections, and control to prevent mosquito-transmitted diseases. Please note that mosquito & vector control programs and services may be modified to adhere to recommendations or directives from local and state officials.
Services: Click here to request service
- Mosquito Control: Residents that are experiencing a mosquito problem may request service.
- Mosquitofish: Free delivery of mosquitofish for permanent ponds or water features.
- Yellowjacket Control: Treatment of in-ground yellowjacket nests only.
- Rodent Advice and Inspections: Residents may call for rodent advice or to schedule an inspection.
- School Presentations: Presentations are available for grades K-8 throughout the school year.
- Participation in Local Events: For more information, please email our Public Information Officer.
- Insect Identification: Due to the current district office closure, we are not accepting walk-in samples for insect identification. If you have a question or need assistance with an insect issue, please contact Kelly Liebman (Kellyl@msmosquito.org; 707-230-5386).